I spent this Bank Holiday weekend in London …
- Started the weekend with beer in Marquis of Cornwallis, one of the few places in london you can get the excellent Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on tap
- Enjoyed an excellent BBQ with friends in Crouch End
- Saw Daniel Kitson’s Stories For The Starlit Sky at Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre. A magical night where the warmth of the performance helped keep away the midnight chill (it started at 23:55 pm). Wish I had seen the first two performances, such a great idea
- Had lunch with friends at the Duchess of Kent. Washed down with Doom Bar—the delicious Cornish beer
- Got blisters assembling a Bestå Burs from IKEA
- Spent Bank Holiday Monday with friends. Home made pizza and beers at our place followed by a game of Frizbee at Clissold Park [map].